Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANCE: This page contains information explaining yours rights in accessing and using The Company Website. These terms and conditions along with all transaction data, rules and regulations and payment methods relevant to your use of this website.
1.2 “Games” means internet gaming system accessible and/ or offered on the Site;
“Betting” or “bet(s)” for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions include, without limitation, wagering, gaming and gambling conducted in relation to any and/or all of the Service(s) offered on the Website(s);
“Device(s) mean any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile phones, personal digital assistants, PDA phones, hand-held devices employed for the use of the Website(s) and Services;
“Software” means any computer programme, data file or any other content (including any user information relating to the foregoing) that is required to be installed on your Device to enable you to use and access the Website(s) and Services;
“Sportsbook” means the internet gaming system accessible and/or offered at the part of the Website and all related services and online gaming activities;
“Services” means the Software and Games together.
Use Of Site
- You are allowed to play the Games for money if you are:
a. 18 years of age or above; and
b. Have reached the age which you are legally entitled to play the Games.
- If you are not entitled, Company reserves the right to:
a. Immediately prevent your participation in Games and delete your account.
b. Report you to the relevant authorities.
We reserve the right to amend and modify Term and Conditions without prior notice. The amended and modified Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon publication on the Website(s). After such publication, you have continued access or participate in the Service through our Website(s) or Device(s) which mean you are acceptance to the amended or modified Term and Conditions.
Cancellation, Termination and Suspension of Account
- The company reserves the right to void any winning, forfeit any balance in your account, or to deactivate your account without cause at any time including without limitation, if:
i. If you have more than ONE active account with LVWin
ii. The name does not match with the BANK.
iii. You have claimed the bonus and withdraw before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion
iv. You have provided incorrect registration information
v. You have failed to provide the requested information
vi. You are under age
vii. You deny any of the transactions or deposits that you have made.
viii. You are depositing money originating from illegal or unauthorised activities
ix. You have allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account
x. You failed to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this Agreement.
xi. You are found to be attempting to cheat any party or you have employed or made use of an artificial intelligence or other system designed specifically to deficit the system or you are found to have colluded with other players in order to defraud The Company.
- The company retains authority over the issuing, and closing of user’s accounts at any time for any reason. The decision with regards to any aspect of your account, use of the services of the Site, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal. We will give you reasonable notice before doing so, unless circumstance dictate that we legally cannot do so.
- Slot Game name “Circus” in 918Kiss/Mega888/Pussy888 is allowed to max withdraw RM3000 only.
- All the bonus in LVWin is not allowed for multiple accounts. If there is any usage of multiple account, all bonus and winning amount will be forfeited.
- LVwin reserves the right to decide at any time without prior notice, to modify, change or cancel the bonus.
- All the bonus introduced are subjected to these Term and Conditions. The company reserves the right to suspend or modify such any bonus at any time.
- In the event that the company believe a user is attempting to abuse a bonus. The company reserves the right to block, suspend or withdraw any user from the bonus.
Placement of Bets
- We accept bets for games that are advertised on the Website(s) and/or through the Device(s). All such bets are subject to the Betting Rules applicable to each event or game, and to these Terms and Conditions. If a manifest error or mistake occurs or an incorrect participant is quoted for any event, all bets placed on that event shall be void. In the event of any malfunction to the The Company gaming system, The Company reserves the right to void any and all bets placed.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, The Company reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to decline all, or part, of any bet placed without providing any reason whatsoever.
- We only accept bets made through the internet in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Bets are not accepted in any other form (whether by post, email, fax or otherwise) and will be void regardless of the outcome.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend and or close a customer’s account at any time if it is believed that you have breached any of these Terms or have acted in a manner of cheating, hacking, attacking, manipulating or damaging the normal betting spirits. Any winnings and/or payout including balance in the account shall be deemed forfeited and invalid.
- Any forms of “abnormal bets” including the use of artificial intelligence or “bots” on the Internet will be VOID without prior notification. Any attempt or actual use of artificial intelligence by members will lead to termination of their account.
- Bets will be validly placed if your username and password have been entered correctly, provided if there are sufficient funds in your account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the details of your bets are correct. Once your bets have been placed and confirmed by us, they may not be cancelled, revoked or changed.
- You are responsible and liable for all activities and transactions that take place through the use of any of the following:
i. your name;
ii. your account number;
iii. your username and password
- Bets will be deemed valid and accepted by The Company when a transaction ID is displayed on your screen and duly reflected in your transaction history.
- No betting is permitted after the commencement of an event and/or where the outcome of an event is known at the time of placement of your bet. If any event is erroneously left open for betting after the commencement of the event and/or where the outcome of an event is known, The Company reserves the right to decline or void such bets placed. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted by The Company after an event or match has commenced, The Company reserves the right to cancel and void such bet. Acceptance of any bet shall be at the sole discretion of The Company.
- Unless stated otherwise, the result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes. The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event’s conclusion according to the Betting Rules.
- The Company does not recognise suspended games, protests or overturned decisions for betting purposes.
- You acknowledge that any and all odds, lines and handicaps are subject to fluctuation without notice, and the foregoing will become fixed only at the time of acceptance of the bet by us. Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, LVwin may in our absolute discretion (but shall not be obliged to) make reasonable efforts to contact you to allow the choice of placing another bet at the correct odds, lines and handicaps.
- We will not accept any simultaneously placed bets on one event from you. In respect of any bet and the associated transactions therewith, the decision of The Company is final and conclusive.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Software that is made accessible to you is the property of The Company and that you do not gain any rights to such Software whatsoever. You may not in any way or by any means adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publicly perform, broadcast, publish, transmit, sell, rent, lease or license or otherwise communicate or make available such Software to any other person, website or on any other media and/or device.
- The Company grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to install and use the Software on your Device(s) (the “Licence”) PROVIDED THAT such installation and use is made through a Device of which you are the primary user.
- The Software is licensed and distributed by The Company solely for the purpose of enabling users of the Software to fully access and utilise the Services.
- You are not allowed to:i. install or load the Software onto a server of other networked device;
ii. copy, distribute, transfer, assign the Software to any other person;
iii. rent, lease, sub-licence or transfer the Software to any third party;
iv. create or provide any means through which the Software may be used by others;
v. translate, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on the Software; or
vi. use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
- Links to external websites are provided for your convenience only, and The Company is not responsible for and does not undertake to ensure that contents of such links are accurate, current or maintained.
- The Company is not responsible nor liable for the contents or the privacy practices of the external websites.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link to external websites provided on the Website(s).
- The Company shall under no circumstances be associated or affiliated with any statement, opinion, trade or service marks, logos, insignias, products, services or with the operators or owners of external websites.
- The Company reserves the right to seek all remedies in respect of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to deny or restrict access to the Services, Website(s) and Information to any particular person, terminate your account or to block access from a particular Internet address at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless The Company and its affiliates, employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever that may arise as a result of:
i. your breach of the Agreement, in whole or in part;
ii. violation of any law or third-party rights;
iii. use of Services and/or Site by you or other person using your login data